This is a go-to recipe for all those who are busy and want quick bites for their hunger gratification.
Pretzels are baked crisp biscuit with a salt flavour to it.
Legend has it that the pretzel was invented by an Italian monk in the year 610 A.D. To reward young children for learning their prayers, he supposedly folded strips of bread dough to resemble the crossed arms of praying for children. He called his creation pretiola, which meant “little rewards.”
This legend is so fascinating and charms to already loved pretzels.
Incorporate this in your dish and give the little rewards to your kids and kids’ friends. Almost everyone enjoys some rewards especially in the form of some sweet which caters to their sweet tooth, or you can made this available easily with online cake delivery in Delhi with CakenGifts.
No-bake chocolate-Pretzel-Peanut butter Squares
1) 12 tbsp melted butter
2) 2 cups pretzel rods, crushed into crumbs or ( if not available ) salted biscuits will also suffice
3) 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
4) 1 cup + ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
5) 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
1) Take a bowl of medium size and put melted butter, pretzel crumbs/salted biscuit crumbs, sugar, and 1 cup of the peanut butter. Stir them together until they get well incorporated.
2) Press this mixture evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish. Mix the chocolate chips and the remaining ¼ cup peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave this mixture for half a minute and stir it. Do this 2 times until they melt completely and become smooth.
3) Mix this mixture well and spread this over the peanut butter- pretzel layer.
4) Freeze this for at least an hour.
5) Cut them in squares and they are ready to eat.
Award your kids now, won’t you?
Serve them to your kids and use them as a bait to get them to do good things. This can also be used as quick bites for a party or can be used as an addition in your breakfast. You just need an excuse to incorporate this in your daily life because these are so easy and fun to make. Isn’t it?
The microwave is generally used in every home for boiling or heating food items. It becomes really mundane and boring. Spice it up and this recipe is yours how. Given this recipe, you will also learn how to make other recipes with the help of your microwave. Your microwave won’t remain the boring, used only for heating appliance but a great deal more by making innovative recipes and giving shape to your culinary ideas
Bewitch your guests by this trending square shaped no bake chocolate pretzel peanut butter squares. These blocks are sure to captivate their hearts and soul.